Embedding the SDGs in DMU Programmes Pilot Project
This project is running in 2018/19 to enable six taught programmes from across all four of DMU’s faculties to pilot approaches to embed education for the sustainable development goals.
Each programme will be supported via a series of meetings with staff and students to identify existing links and opportunities for enhancement. The programmes taking part are:
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- Law LLB
- Undergraduate programmes in Nursing and Midwifery
- MSc Textile Design, Technology and Innovation
- PG Certificate in Academic Practice
- Centre for English Language Learning summer school
The outputs will be case studies and an action plan for each programme and the development of pilot resources that all courses at DMU can use to enhance their contribution to Education for the SDGs (ESDG).
The project has been made possible thanks to DMU’s Academic Innovation Project fund.
Dr Andrew Reeves (email@example.com)