Graduates from today are the leaders of tomorrow – you have the power in your hands to make a change.
DMU’s Careers Team and Sustainability Teams are working together to bring you a short workshop exploring the options available to make a difference to issues you care about in your future career – and the practical steps you can take now and when you graduate to make that happen.
Online: Wednesday 24th May, 11am to 1pm
If you are values-driven and want your future work to align with your values then this is the session for you. Participants will benefit from the session by:
- Reflecting on our values and goals
- Seeing examples of purpose-driven careers and roles taken on by DMU Graduates
- Understanding how all job roles hold opportunities to make a difference to sustainability issues such as climate change, addressing inequalities and building a fair economy
- How to communicate your values to future employers and what questions to ask during the recruitment process
- Learning what ‘Sustainability Skills’ are and how they relate to skills you already have.
If you have any queries, contact Christiane Startin-Lorent on Christiane.Startin-Lorent@dmu.ac.uk