DMU is linking up with local employment and sustainability charity Change Agents UK to offer an inspiring and CV-enhancing free one-day training on Monday 23rd May exploring how to make a difference in your future career.
10.30am to 4pm (including a lunch break), Queens Building 0.12 (Ground floor)
Register here (or with QR code below) if possible so we can track numbers and contact attendees afterwards.
- Sustainable Careers – how to benefit social and environmental goals and effect societal change using your skills
- Introduction to sustainability, problems and solutions
- Skills for the Future – understanding essential skills for sustainability and the 21st-century workplace
- Sustainability & Systems – exploring problems, causes and solutions, including systems change and narratives
- Change Agency – an exploration of how to bring about change in the workplace
- Personal Sustainability – understanding your own core values as a key to meaningful and fulfilling work
Full details of the programme: Sustainable Futures Overview 2022