BPT, MSc in global health ( currently ) DMU

Hello, everyone! I’m Khadijabib Mamun, a physiotherapist with a passion for sustainability, vlogging, and a love for exploring new cultures and cuisines. Today, I’m excited to share how these passions align with my journey into sustainability, including one recent initiative close to my heart.

As a food enthusiast, I’ve always been drawn to the culinary wonders that different cultures have to offer. Exploring new cities and trying their local dishes has been one of my greatest pleasures. But here’s the interesting part—food isn’t just about taste; it’s about sustenance and the sustainability of our planet. To share my love for food and insights into my day-to-day life, I turned to vlogging. I am still working on those criteria. It’s a platform that allows me to showcase diverse cuisines and culinary experiences but also to educate my audience about it.

My background in physiotherapy has given me a deep appreciation for health and wellness, and I’ve seen how closely intertwined health and the environment are. In physiotherapy, we strive to enhance an individual’s well-being, and I believe a broader perspective on global health, which includes environmental sustainability, is essential.

Thus, I’m embarking on a journey to pursue an MSc in Global Health. This program aligns with my vision of promoting a holistic approach to well-being. It will equip me with the knowledge and skills to address not only individual health but also broader global health challenges, including those related to sustainability.

Recently, as I am someone deeply concerned about the environment, I’ve been on a mission to minimize my carbon footprint. One of the simplest yet impactful ways I’ve recently supported sustainability is by choosing to walk more and reduce my reliance on private transportation.

So, that’s my journey—how my passions for physiotherapy, vlogging, exploring new cultures, and love for food connect with my sustainability mission. Together, let’s make small yet impactful changes for a healthier, more sustainable world.

KHADIJABIBI.